- Responsibilities include concept, schematic, design development and construction documentation / specifications
- Design / detailing / documentation capabilities
- Able to manage / mentor graduate staff
- Able to coordinate consultants and other disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience in architecture / architecture interiors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of IBC, ADA and life safety requirements and the ability to navigate local city / municipality requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong design and/or technical portfolio
- Good to Excellent knowledge of Revit
- Ability to use some of the following: AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Sketch up, Rhino, Grasshopper, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Architecture licensure
- LEED certification