Global Penn StateJob Location:
University Park, PA
Interested in gaining hands-on experience with new Penn State students from around the world? Want to expand your leadership experience? Apply to be an orientation leader for International Student Orientation.
Global Programs is seeking multiple orientation leaders (both graduate and undergraduate) to assist the Global Student Engagement Team (GSET) and the Orientation Student Coordinators (OSCs).
These orientation leaders will:
- Welcome new incoming international students by facilitating information sessions
- Guide students to events/social gatherings
- Assist with moving students from temporary housing to permanent on-campus housing
- Run social activities and ice-breakers
- Work with co-leader to lead groups of 15-25 students
Deadline to apply is February 14. Job number is #69018.