Kossman Development CompanyJob Location:
- Coordinate project requirements of new construction and renovation projects with senior management and perform architectural design and construction documentation for all types of facilities; including development of preliminary space plans and final design documents to accommodate tenant build-outs.
- Consult with senior management and tenants to determine architectural preferences, functional and aesthetic needs, budgets and other factors that affect planning and designing tenant improvements.
- Review and verify existing conditions as part of preliminary design phase.
- Assists Leasing and Construction Departments with projects as required or as directed.
- Participates in construction phase activities including submittal reviews, RFI responses, construction coordination meetings and punch lists.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining building standard details.
- Coordinates with clients and management team to identify tenant needs.
- Coordinates with Construction Department regarding material take offs.
- Participates in the development and integration of architectural CAD software and processes to improve efficiencies.
- Ability to work with all levels of the employees and external contractors.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously – Planning, Prioritizing & Goal Setting
- Strong verbal, written, graphic and illustrative skills - Communication
- Self-motivated and takes Initiative - Initiative
- Attention to details
- Strong Organizational skills
- Collaborative attitude – Team Work
- Completion of task oriented – Commitment to Results
- Attention to Quality Control and other company standards
- Ability to make decisions and work with minimal supervision – Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Excellent customer service skills - Including, strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. – Customer Focus-Internal/External
To Apply: Please contact Jared Baker (email@example.com).