Tusick & Associates Architects, Inc.Job Location:
- Prior internship experience in an architectural office required, at least one semester at a minimum.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to develop presentations, designs, and technical solutions through all phases of a project.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) is mandatory.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD 2014+ with experience in both design and construction documentation.
- Experience in ArchiCAD 20 BIM software is preferable.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience mandatory.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other team members and supervisors.
- Extremely well organized and able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and meet goals and deadlines.
- Dynamic, creative and detail oriented.
- Ability to handle fast-paced projects and deadlines.
- Capability of learning quickly on the job.
- Alternative 3D application experience: SketchUp.
- Interest in disability work and accessibility design.
- Basic understanding of construction means and methods.
- Cover letter in the body of your email.
- Attached resume in PDF format.
- Portfolio and work samples, include renderings and construction document samples.