SCHRADERGROUP architecture LLC (SGA) is a full-service firm offering architectural, planning, programming, and structural engineering design services for a variety of project types, with specific expertise in the areas of academic and public safety facility design. Founded in 2004 and providing services from offices in Philadelphia, Lancaster, and Baltimore, SGA is recognized both locally and nationally for design that offers the highest degree of service to the user, responds to and respects both the built and natural environment and demonstrates inspired aesthetics.
Interior Architect/Interior Designer with five to ten years of experience to work in our Philadelphia office – the individual that will fill this role has a broad range of experience in interior architecture, interior design and material selection for public bid facilities. The candidate will also be able to function in multiple roles (including general project production) and has a strong willingness and desire to be involved in all aspects of project design and construction. Client interaction and interaction with other design staff is a key component for the successful candidate. Day to day duties will touch on many aspects of design, document production, interior design, interior architecture, material selection, furniture selection and contract administration. The candidate must be knowledgeable, versatile and willing to participate in the long-term growth and success of our firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or other design profession.
- Must have a minimum of five year of experience engaged in the duties listed above.
- Must have a working knowledge of modern production software (AutoCAD, REVIT, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Must have exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have a history of continuous contact with material vendors and distributors in our region.
- Must have the ability to sketch and draw to convey ideas and concepts to those with whom you’ll work.
SGA offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with your level of knowledge and experience including health and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and bonus structure.
To express interest, please forward a resume to:
215 482 7440