Sheetz CorporateJob Location:
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
Provide graphic design support for all in-house creative projects that achieve continuity in both the look and feel of the brand.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Produce a variety of design projects that effectively represent the brand in all communication channels such as all in-store POP, billboards, fleet graphics, product packaging, web/online applications, corporate events/meetings, newsletters, brochures, direct mail, and posters.
- Work with sales managers to develop creative briefs and execute creative concept development to provide graphic design solutions for all store-level projects and campaigns to ensure accurate representation of the brand.
- Participate in the development of graphic design standards that ensure consistent representation of the brand in all communication channels.
- Lead copy writing efforts and agency direction to ensure all advertising and in-house graphics are in concert with established Sheetz brand design guidelines when working with outside firms.
- Participate in concept development and production of TV/radio/photography/video.
- Contributes to strategic discussions around brand and campaign positioning.
- Provides input and art direction to other graphic designers.
- Provide art direction for all photography to include food, beverage, and packaged goods.
- Ensure a high level of print production quality by attending press checks and directing all retouching and production specifications.
- Provide graphic design support for various department initiatives.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications, and/or experience may be considered)
- 2-year degree in graphic design or related field plus 3 years' experience in a graphic design role or 7 years' experience in a graphic design role in lieu of education
- 4-year degree in graphic design or related field plus 1 year of experience preferred
- 3 years experience in a graphic design role at a company or agency
- None required
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.
Nearest Major Market: Altoona
Nearest Secondary Market: Johnstown
TO APPLY: click here