McLanahan CorporationJob Location:
- Serve as the graphic designer for the development, design and creation of all marketing materials, including, but not limited to, producing print and electronic communications, customer case studies, technology whitepapers, trade show and event graphics, print and digital advertisements, product brochures and other marketing collateral.
- Actively participate in developing the McLanahan corporate brand identity and all sub-brands, providing direction and ensuring that all marketing materials are consistent with brand standards.
- Provide expertise on best practices for marketing and visual communication by staying current with technology and researching the latest design trends and emerging media, helping to suggest and explore emerging forms of advertising and digital media that may enhance marketing efforts.
- Manage all aspects of design projects to ensure completion within timeline and budget.
- Work with marketing team, product managers, sales team and other project owners across the company to develop creative briefs that effectively set up design work.
- Supervisor outside vendors providing print and design-related services, ensuring brand standards and guiding their work.
- Support product marketing, product management and R&D to design and create product packaging, product labeling, software elements and product documentation as required.
- Assist with product and on-site photography to support the creation of materials as needed. Provide art direction for all media production, photography, video and digital communications.
- Offer assistance and creative consultation on special projects as needed – may include, but not limited to, executive presentations, website design, etc.
- Bachelor of fine arts or similar program, or the equivalent in work experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), HTML5 and CSS.
- Expert in design principles and best practices for print and digital mediums.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills.
- Enjoys working in a team environment, while still self-motivated and can take initiative to complete tasks with little direction.
- Deadline oriented.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to stay current on industry trends in design and best practices for enhanced user experience.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of multimedia production methods and experience building files for print and digital production.
- Portfolio of relevant work for review is required. Applicants must submit at minimum two pieces of portfolio work with resume or link to online portfolio.
Applicants can apply to email@example.com