Louis BergerJob Location:
Louis Berger, a WSP company, has an exciting opportunity for a graphic designer to join its team.
The graphic designer will be proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.), have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and have proficiency in the Windows environments. In addition, they will have a good understanding of the printing process and awareness of design trends and new techniques.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- An associate or bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience and technical training.
- Working knowledge of print design and aesthetic design concepts and principles.
- Good understanding the printing process.
- 0-5 years of related experience in document layout and design.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to effectively participate in teams.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in audience appropriate terms.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and all candidates are required to have the ability to pass a security/background check and security clearance investigation. This position may require the ability to obtain a U.S. passport and the ability to travel overseas as needed.
To apply: CLICK HERE