Kossman Development CompanyJob Location:
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture, a Bachelor of Architecture or Masters Degree in Architecture, from an accredited college or university.
- Ideal candidate shall have up to three (3) years of experience in an architecture or engineering office, or related experience. Position requires knowledge of architectural design, detailing and presentations. Training and mentoring will be provided.
- Must have experience using Microstation, AutoCAD, or other Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD) application, including 3D design tools. Training and assistance will be provided.
- Must be have the ability to become a Registered Architect in Pennsylvania, following completion of the requirements and guidelines for the Intern Development Program (IDP) as developed by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB).
- Graduate Architect will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Architecture, who will monitor and approve the submission of all IDP paperwork. Training and mentoring will be provided as required to meet this requirement.
- Must be familiar with current building, life safety, and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) codes.
- Coordinates with Architectural Department staff for architectural design and construction document preparation for all types of facilities; including development of preliminary space plans and final design documents to accommodate tenant space requirements.
- Reviews existing conditions as part of preliminary design phase.
- Prepares detailed drawings for development and architectural projects.
- Participates in construction phase activities including but not limited to submittal review, walk- throughs and punch lists.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining building standard details.
To apply, please contact Lauren Fozard (email@example.com)