At Donald Pell Gardens we are driven to share our passion to reveal beauty... We look to nature to inspire remarkable and immersive gardens that evoke the drama of a region's landscape. Architecture in the Garden is planned void of superfluous gestures. Forms are subtly integrated, celebrating the garden and the topography to which it belongs. Plants are used in large masses metaphorically of the Meadow or Eastern Deciduous Forest. Appropriate plants are selected to create thriving communities that require minimal resources.
We are located in Phoenixville, PA and serve the mainline and surrounding areas. We are looking for strong, highly motivated, energetic, hardworking semi-skilled and skilled individuals to join our team. We are looking to expand our crews on both the garden management side as well as garden construction. We want someone who's not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty... literally! This is the PERFECT opportunity for experienced Horticulturalist, Seasoned Professional Gardeners, or recent graduates of Landscape/Horticultural studies looking to gain hands on experience and cultivate your talents. Please visit our website at www.donaldpell.com
to take a thorough look at our work and workmanship.
Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, completing landscape duties such as: clean-ups, leaf and debris removal, brush removal, weed pulling, trimming, pruning, string trimming, edging, mulching, planting and transplanting herbaceous material, shrubs and trees, raking, blowing, masonry, etc. You must be at least 18 years old, able to lift/carry at least 50 pounds often enthusiastic and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment like loaders, trucks, power saws and cutters. Previous experience is helpful, but you must have an understanding of landscape basics.
With us, you’ll enjoy a weekly hourly salary, company benefits, a strong team feeling and the opportunity to grow by learning new skills. Help us inspire people and nurture landscapes to grow and thrive.
- A valid PA driver's license with clean driving record is necessary, with reliable transportation to work.
- Hardworking, motivated, energetic , have a positive attitude!
- Be able to work independently and with a team.
- Quality focus, attention to detail and dependability are necessary.
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, and lift at least 50 pounds for extended periods of time.
- Polite with good verbal communication skills.
- Ability and access to computer with email, word, & excel to complete time sheets and paperwork.
- Be able to perform duties 9+ hours a day 5 days a week at times.
Duties (could include, but not limited to):
- Mulching, weeding, pruning
- Garden Maintenance
- Vehicle/machine maintenance
Qualified applicants please email your resume and contact information to email@example.com