Pop Up Plaza (fictitious name)Job Location:
Multiple offices in PA
Pop Up Plaza is offering the following a per-diem opportunity in one of many offices in PA. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter to join our team. Pop Up Plaza is a startup, using established technology and skilled hands of the student, to design and cut for the deveopment of a finished product. We communicate honestly and responsibly to deliver value-added services to clients who share our goals of quality, growth, and profit. Our success is determined by the collaborative efforts of our team.
- Proficient architectural skill sets, ready for active participation in all phases of the design process
- Innovative thinking, balanced with the ability to present real-world technical solutions to new design challenges
- Must thrive with personal responsibility and accountability, but embody and embrace open communication and team-oriented success
- Open minded and willing to learning new methods and technologies
- Prepares simple drawings, drawing sets and other tasks as assigned in an accurate and neat manner
- Performs fieldwork with other staff as assigned
- A student in an Architecture Program.
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit at a minimum. Knowledge of other relevant software/drafting programs (Sketch-up, 3ds Max, Photoshop, etc.) is a plus
- Basic experience in creating a set of construction documents
- Basic knowledge of materials and construction techniques.
- Strong communication and graphics skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Possess professional poise and polish, and demonstrate versatile approaches to myriad issues and personality types
- Ability to produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Occasional travel as assigned either locally or extended distances requiring flying can be one or more nights away from home.t