About Ayers Saint Gross:
Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized, employee-owned design firm with expertise in architecture, visual communication, master planning, landscape architecture, and space analytics. At over 150 professionals, our firm is organized into a series of studios specialized by practice area, each supported by expertise in various disciplines. The majority of our work is for academic and cultural institutions, and we are headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with offices in Washington DC and Tempe, Arizona.
We are currently looking for a professional with design and planning expertise to be based in Baltimore and work primarily with our Planning studio. Projects typically overlap the disciplines of planning, architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, and graphic design. We are looking for an energetic professional with a superb work ethic and a desire to learn and work with multi-disciplinary teams to provide collaborative, quality design solutions. Ideal candidates should have interest in architecture, programming, and problem solving for higher education and cultural projects, be a team player, self-starter, and results-oriented individual.
Provide innovative design, research, and graphics on all types of projects including master planning, space programming, feasibility studies, and urban design at multiple scales (city/site/building).
Candidate will work with architects, planners and landscape architects on a variety of tasks including:
- Developing design and planning concepts
- 3D modeling – Sketchup, Revit, Rhino
- Producing presentation graphics and renderings
- Creating presentations
- Developing schematic design level architectural plans
- Quantitative Analysis
- Existing Conditions Documentation
- Support marketing and business development activities
- Bachelor’s (required) or Master’s (preferred) degree in combination of Architecture (preferred), Landscape Architecture, Planning, and/or Urban Design
- 0-2 years practical experience
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino and/or 3D Studio Max
- Basic Revit and GIS knowledge and capabilities
- Exceptional graphic communication abilities
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate on large teams as well as work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Capacity for regular project-related and inter-office travel
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are an employee-owned company
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that brings Architecture to the community
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) and ESOP
For additional information, please visit our website at www.asg-architects.com
. Interested candidates should apply on line or submit their resume and portfolio to email@example.com
with the job title in the subject line. Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.