- Entry level to 3 years experience.
- The ability and desire to work in a team environment with others on multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to provide assistance to others with accurate production capabilities.
- Strong hand rendering skills and graphics capability utilizing SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop, and AutoCAD (required).
- Land F/X experience is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or Planning from an accredited program. MLA is a plus!
- Professional registration (PLA) is a plus but not required.