Araiys DesignJob Location:
Araiys Design is a well established, award winning landscape architecture firm situated on the east end of Long Island. Over the past 30 years we have been committed to designing places that reflect our client’s visions with careful regard for the local ecology. We are seeking talented, highly motivated candidates who are comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
We are seeking an entry level candidate to complement our growing design team. Applicants should possess strong technical, graphic, and design abilities, as well as the ability to collaborate on multi-disciplinary projects
Araiys Design is located in the historic Village of Southampton with its natural beauty, outdoor oriented culture, and a thriving art scene. To better support a balance between work and personal time we offer a half day Friday schedule. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer full health insurance coverage, paid vacation and an employer contributing 401k plan. Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Experience with residential, commercial, recreational and municipal design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to work with diverse clients and teams of designers/ other collaborators.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) and Microsoft Suites.
- Knowledge of Sketch-up, Rhino, or any other 3D programs a plus.
- Knowledge of local plant material.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program
- Registered or pursuing licensure as a Landscape Architect in New York State is a plus.
- Temporary housing available to get situated if needed
Include a PDF (no more than 15MB) of your portfolio and resume. If larger, please include a link to view/download your work.
Please send your resume and portfolio via email with the subject line “Landscape Architect Position” with the attention to Steve Nieroda at firstname.lastname@example.org (PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS)