Kiser + Vogrin Design (KVD) is seeking a highly talented and motivated individual with 0 - 4 years of experience to join our team of landscape architects.
Located in the thriving Cool Springs area of Franklin, TN and within easy access to downtown Nashville, KVD is an award-winning landscape architecture, land planning and urban design firm recognized for its collaborative and team oriented professional culture with a commitment to innovative design, sustainability, and client satisfaction. Working for our firm offers the benefits of a smaller office with opportunities for professional growth while gaining experience in all aspects of the site planning and design process.
We are a fun and talented group who enjoy working (and playing) hard in a uniquely creative office space.....and we all get along!
KVD’s diverse portfolio includes both public and private clients with projects ranging in scope from large-scale land planning to site-specific design and implementation. Our project types include mixed-use development; urban infill; residential communities; plazas, parks and greenways; commercial & campus planning, water quality and some residential design. Our current and forthcoming workload includes some of the coolest projects we’ve booked to date.
Successful candidates will demonstrate a superior level of design skill, creativity and a passion for continued learning and professional growth. Candidates must be detail-oriented, efficient, and adaptable to changing deadlines and priorities. A pleasant, agreeable personality and the ability to work collaboratively within a project team are prerequisite.
- Graduation from an accredited college/university with a degree in landscape architecture
- Command of AutoCAD and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office required
- Working knowledge of SketchUp and other 3-D modeling programs preferred
- Excellent hand graphics, specifically at the conceptual level....yes we still design by hand
- Ability to construct CAD drawings in accordance with office standards & under the guidance of senior staff
- Construction document and detailing experience preferred
- Strong oral, written and graphic communication skills....you will interact with our Clients
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to self-edit work and command a high level of accuracy
A Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture is preferred. A Master’s degree in landscape architecture with a profession affiliated Bachelor’s degree will be considered.
Kiser + Vogrin Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer.