The Professionals at Morris-Depew Associates have provided civil engineering, land planning and expert witness services in Florida since 1989. More recently, we have provided landscape architecture, surveying and mapping services to fully satisfy the needs of our clients. We have successfully provided these services to a wide variety of government agencies, property owners, real estate developers, architects, and contractors.
Morris-Depew Associates has grown to be one of the most well respected firms in Southwest Florida. To better provide statewide service in the areas of growth management and hazard mitigation, a Tallahassee office was opened in July of 2005. Most recently, we have opened an office in Destin, FL. to better services our clients in the panhandle. We have completed many important and diverse assignments such as the following:
- Land development • Federal post offices • County Government office complexes • Golf Course and marina communities
- Residential communities • Hospitals • Air freight distribution facilities • Luxury mid-and high-rise apartments
- Office and industrial parks • Shopping centers • Quarry and stone processing facilities • Industrial/manufacturing facilities
- Public roadways • Extended care nursing facilities • Communication towers • Landfills
- Public school concurrency • Comprehensive Plan Evaluations
As a leading multidisciplinary firm working throughout Florida, we strive to excel as an integral part of your project team by exceeding expectations and providing solution oriented approaches for all projects, which serve both public and private interests within a framework of ethical dealings and skilled expertise.
We are looking for entry level designers...come practice landscape architecture with us!
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, portfolio, and resume to email@example.com