Campus Arts Initiative (PSU)Job Location:
University Park, PA
Campus Arts Initiative, a partnership between the HUB-Robeson Galleries and Woskob Family Gallery, seeks a student for a part-time wage payroll position. This position pays $15/hour. The Digital Content Designer will create and manage marketing content for digital platforms including social media, emails, and website. The position reports to the Senior Gallery Manager at the HUB-Robeson Galleries and Director of the Woskob Family Gallery, and works closely with the Campus Arts Post-Graduate Fellow. The successful candidate will have experience in and enthusiasm for contemporary art, social and digital platforms, as well as a strong understanding of basic best practices of each channel, and a creative and organized approach to content creation and campaign management. We anticipate 5-10 hours/week for the next two years, with the ideal candidate available and interested in working across several semesters. Hours are flexible between 8 AM-4 PM, Monday-Friday, and can be scheduled according to your availability (though we require shifts of a minimum of four hours at a time).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create and Manage Campus Arts website through sites.psu.edu
- Manage and coordinate social media including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat
- Create and maintain a stand-alone social media content calendar
- Upholding identity design standards in communications
- Distribute social content calendar and communicate updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the team to develop photo and research content for use in digital campaigns
- Create and distribute campaign reporting and insights including formal campaign and/or monthly recaps for leadership
- Experience managing content for multiple channels
- Strong communication skills especially reaching out internally to coordinate content from multiple sources
- Excellent writing/editing/judgment skills
- An understanding of analytics and campaign measuring tools
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, HTML, and CSS preferred
Position hours are flexible within Monday-Friday, 8am to 4pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional weekend/event hours.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and contact information for three professional references. Contact Ann Tarantino for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org