Apicella + Bunton ArchitectsJob Location:
New Haven, CT
Apicella + Bunton Architects, a full-service architectural design studio located in Connecticut specializing in planning and design services for academic, cultural, corporate, and residential clients, is seeking to fill a full-time position.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- B. Arch or M. Arch Degree
- Strong organizational, collaborative and multitasking skills
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent graphic design sensibilities
- Excellent time-management skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD, and familiarity with Sketchup, BIM, Photoshop, InDesign.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an energetic, experienced and progressive firm and our practice maintains a dynamic, open studio atmosphere that makes working fun.
If you would like to be considered for this position and meet the qualifications listed above please submit a cover letter, resume and work samples in pdf format no larger than 4 MB to: email@example.com
No phone inquiries, please.