Department of City PlanningJob Location:
- A completed online City of Pittsburgh Employment Application, including your online Employment Profile Data. (Education and Work Experience).
- A resume, to be submitted online.
- For unpaid internships, City residency is not required.
- WORK EXPERIENCE: None required for this position.
- EDUCATION/TRAINING: Must be currently enrolled and taking classes in an accredited college or university undergraduate or graduate program; OR have graduated within the last six (6) months.
- EQUIVALENCY: None required for this position.
- Contributes to departmental goals by completing assigned tasks and projects.
- Coordinates work in conjunction with project timelines.
- May analyze statistical data, complete surveys, perform research and develop reports.
- May maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; place and expedite orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies.
- May provide general administrative support to staff.
- May provide primary phone coverage (first to answer all incoming calls).
- Performs such other related tasks and duties that are assigned or required.
Direct link to post: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/Pittsburgh?keywords=College%20int...