NPS AcademyJob Location:
Grand Teton National Park
- Recommended for graduating seniors in Business, Public Administration or Hospitality Management
- Between the ages of 18-35 at time of internship
- US Citizen
- Interpersonal communication and customer service
- Analytical skills
- Business acumen; and ability to understand legal framework in contracts.
- $280/week living allowance
- Housing included
- $1,100 travel allowance to-and-from the site
- Upon successful completion of the internship & college degree, the intern may be eligible for Direct Hire Authority.
- Complete an internship/corps application online at thesca.org
- Add the application code PO-00720226 to your application
- Contact NPS Academy Program Coordinator, Molly Mattern at, firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 543-1700 ext. 1327