Atlantic Group & AssociatesJob Location:
Atlantic Group & Associates, Inc. is a multidiscipline firm specializing in civil engineering, surveying, land planning, and landscape architecture. Established in 2000, the firm is located in historic Berlin, Maryland…just minutes from Ocean City.
- Perform site design work associated with site development projects;
- Completion of various land development and environmental permitting applications including construction documents;
- Attend meetings with municipal officials, engineers, developers, and contractors.
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture.
- 2-4+ years of experience in land development site design.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Sketchup required – familiarity with Civil 3D a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Excellent design skills for both commercial and residential projects.
Qualified candidates, please submit a resume and cover letter with your salary requirements.
Atlantic Group & Associates, Inc. is proud to offer a wide variety of benefits to our eligible employees. Each eligible employee receives a Benefit Contribution to spend as he/she pleases on plans such as:
- Choice of various of medical plans
- Several choices of dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick leave
For additional information see www.the-atlanticgrp.com.