Brawner Builders, Inc.Job Location:
Hunt Valley, MD
- Assist in preparing instructions and coordinate bidding process; review subcontractor bids for conformance and qualifications.
- Confer with the Project Superintendent and others to provide input for the pre-bid and master construction schedule.
- Implement assigned duties with an exceptional level of accuracy, timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Become familiar with each estimate to fully support its integrity.
- Prepare subcontracts, purchase orders, and change order requests to be reviewed by the Project Manager.
- Review the subcontract pre-billing worksheet, monthly progress payment request, and monitor payment receipts and disbursements.
- Monitor all outstanding Owner change orders and change order requests.
- Works side by side with employees in the field to obtain first hand know–how.
- Flexible work hours
- Process daily work tickets, material invoices, receipts and delivery tickets and input data in system and project specific invoices.
- Create and monitor simple schedules using Microsoft Project
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent computer skills including proficient use of Word, Excel
- Excellent organizational and oral communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective and professional working relationships with our workforce, project managers, Owners, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who works well in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines