The KSE GroupJob Location:
Our residential architectural firm is seeking a recently licensed or soon-to-be licensed architect with four or more years’ experience in residential architectural drafting. This person is an energetic and positive individual who has a strong entrepreneurial mindset. We are looking for someone who is ready to begin their career and grow with us!
- Work directly with the Director of Architecture in a mentorship role.
- Work directly with an architectural drafting team to produce architectural plans (construction documents), elevations, and details for new construction of single family and multi-family residential projects, based on conceptual designs provided by clients.
- Generate creative solutions; translate concepts and information into images, apply design principles, demonstrate attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinker, identifies and solves problems in a timely manner, works well with a group for common goal solutions, uses common sense and reasoning.
- Naturally self-motivated and self-directed to accurately and thoroughly complete projects.
- Open and willing to make adjustments based on the Director of Architecture's feedback.
- Self-motivated and self-directed to accurately and thoroughly complete projects.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities, gives and welcomes feedback.
- Bachelor of Architecture degree from an accredited institution.
- NCARB a plus, but not required.
- Four or more years’ experience in residential architectural drafting through internship or full-time employment.
- Four or more years’ experience and proficiency with AutoCAD Architecture.
- Proficient with Revit a plus, but not required.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Understand developing design drawings into construction documents.
- Achieved or actively working towards Registered Architectural licensure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: TBD based on experience, bonus potential based on individual performance
Health Insurance: Company-paid after successful completion of probationary period
Retirement: Company-funded retirement plan
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Stacy Hicks: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Office: (215) 804-4487