The KSE GroupJob Location:
Our Architectural firm is seeking an Architectural graduate with an interest in residential production home building. This person is an energetic and positive individual who has a strong entrepreneurial mindset. We are looking for someone who is ready to begin their career and grow with us!
- Work directly with Registered Architect in a mentorship type role.
- Work directly with production builder clients.
- Work as a part of a team.
- Produce architectural plans (construction documents), elevations, and details for new construction of single family and multi-family residential projects, based on conceptual designs provided by clients.
- Generates creative solutions; translates concepts and information into images, applies design principles, demonstrates attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinker, identifies and solves problems in a timely manner, works well with a group for common goal solutions, uses common sense and reasoning.
- Naturally self-motivated and self-directed to accurately and thoroughly complete projects.
- Open and willing to make adjustments based on Registered Architect's feedback.
- Self-motivated and self-directed to accurately and thoroughly complete projects.
- Open and willing to make adjustments based on principal’s feedback.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities, gives and welcomes feedback, able to effectively mentor and motivate.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- 0-3 years’ experience.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Architecture.
- Proficient with Revit.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Understand developing design drawings into construction documents.
- Achieved or actively working towards Registered Architectural licensure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: TBD based on experience, bonus potential based on individual performance
Health Insurance: Company-paid after successful completion of probationary period
Retirement: Company-funded retirement plan
Contact Stacy Hicks: Email email@example.com or Office: (215) 804-4487