LGA PartnersJob Location:
- Project management and production for all project phases; programming through construction.
- Coordinate with clients, consultant, vendors and contractors.
- Create and maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Client presentations.
- Willingness to travel by air for project site visits and surveys is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or directly related field.
- 4 to 8 years of experience working in an architectural firm.
- Experience in the management of projects of all types and scopes in all project phases from Programming through Construction Administration.
- Experience in coordination of consultants including MEP/FP, AV, etc.
- Experience in creating and maintaining aggressive project schedules.
- Experience in the supervision of project design teams.
- Ability to work independently or on project teams.
- Strong design, leadership, communication and presentation skills.
- Organized, multi-tasker, quick learner.
- Desire to exceed client expectations.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office Suite software required.
- Experience with REVIT, Lumion, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign software is preferred.
- Experience working with IBC codes and ADA compliance required.