As an Architectural Designer in our Pittsburgh, PA, office you will have the chance to be part of a team working on projects that make our clients successful today, while helping them develop and capitalize on emerging technologies for the future. Working with other members of our team, you’ll coordinate and collaborate with project team members, contractors, owners, and disciplines such as structural, mechanical, electrical and process to develop high quality Architectural designs and documentation. During your time with us, you will have the opportunity to utilize various software programs such as Revit, Sketch-up, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and other 3D modeling software to develop designs, as well as provide design services through all phases of the project with frequent client and contractor interaction. You will also have the chance to Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
- B.Arch degree preferred, but not required.
- 0-3 years’ experience of related architectural design.
- Strong written and verbal skill set.
- Ability to organize work and coordinate with other engineering disciplines and architects.
- Ability to work a part of a design team consisting of local and remote team members.
- Ability to perform field/site visits which may include the need to climb ladders.
- Ability to travel (estimated travel time is 10%)
- Proficiency using REVIT. Proficiency using AutoCAD.
- Experience using Sketchup, Photoshop and Bluebeam preferred, but not required.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Candidates can apply online here and/or send resumes directly to Chris Radovic @ Christopher.Radovic@jacobs.com. Candidates are also free to reach out to Chris Radovic or Laura Havrilla (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions they may have prior to applying.