Larson Design GroupJob Location:
Larson Design Group (LDG) is offering the following full-time opportunity in our Williamsport & Selinsgrove, PA offices for a motivated, self-starter to join our team. LDG is a growing, employee-owned company teaming with our clients to provide responsive, innovative solutions to facility, transportation, land development, and environmental needs. We communicate honestly and responsibly to deliver value-added services to clients who share our goals of quality, growth, and profit. Our success is reflected in our personal and professional development, and our commitment to community stewardship.
- Proficient architectural skill sets, ready for active participation in all phases of the design process
- Innovative thinking, balanced with ability to present real-world technical solutions to new design challenges
- Must thrive with personal responsibility and accountability, but embody and embrace open communication and team-oriented success
- Open minded and willingness to learning new methods and technologies
- Prepares simple drawings, drawing sets and other tasks as assigned in an accurate and neat manner
- Performs building surveys, field work with other staff as assigned
- Associates Degree in Architectural Technology. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4+ years of related work experience in the field of Architecture
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD & Revit at a minimum. Knowledge of other relevant software/drafting programs (Sketch-up, 3ds Max, Photoshop, etc.) is a plus
- Basic experience in creating a set of construction documents
- Basic knowledge of materials, construction techniques, and building codes.
- Strong communication and graphic skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Possess professional poise and polish, and demonstrate versatile approaches to myriad issues and personality types
- Ability to produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- LEED accreditation a plus
- Occasional travel as assigned either locally or extended distances requiring flying, can be one or more nights away from home.