Conservation Design Forum (CDF)Job Location:
Are you looking for a hands-on real-world internship experience working for a leading firm?
Look no further! Conservation Design Forum is offering talented landscape architecture students and recent graduates a paid internship position in our Chicago area office (Lombard, Illinois). Work alongside landscape architects, planners, environmental scientists, hydrologists, and civil engineers. CDF’s broad range of sustainably focused projects will expose you to site assessment techniques, community ecological and sustainable planning and design, construction documentation, and post-construction site stewardship.
Application Deadline: Monday, January 21, 2019
Start/Finish Dates: May/June 2019 through August 2019. Potential for a full-time position after August.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit the following required digital information:
- Cover Letter explaining your internship goals.
- Relevant samples of your work that illustrate your range of design conceptualization and communication.
- At least one professional or academic letter of reference. (The letter can be mailed from applicant or directly from the individual writing the letter of reference.)
Application materials should support the following criteria:
- Originality and creativity
- Critical thinking
- Technical skills (including AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, ArcGIS, and 3-d modeling software)
- Design communication skills
- Commitment to sustainable solutions
EMAIL APPLICATIONS TO:
Attn: Maureen Hegarty
Subject: 2019 CDF Sustainable Design Internship
Electronic copies only.