In-progress (working titles)
- Mainzer, Stephen & Anthony John Agnello. The roles of place and community in virtual gaming environments.
- Mainzer, Stephen & Kendall Mainzer. Effective team teaching pedagogies in a design curriculum.
- Mainzer, Stephen. The results of multimodal survey distribution in a rural town: a research note.
- Mainzer, Stephen. The effects of landscape and community interaction on residential energy consumption.
- Mainzer, Stephen & C.A. Cole. Deep Decarbonization and Renewable Energy in the Appalachian Mountains.
- Mainzer, Stephen. Community and landscape driven pro-environmental behavior: preliminary findings of household energy consumption in two rural towns. Psychology of Architecture Conference. December 2016. Austin, TX.
- Mainzer, Stephen. Towards a transdisciplinary action research design studio: adapting a human dimensions of natural resources education structure. Environmental Design Research Association.May 2016. Raleigh, NC.
- Barrett, Austin, Lauren Abbott, Sarah Eissler, Carolyn Fish, Lacey Goldberg, Stephen Mainzer, & Max Olsen. 2015. Community perceptions of local food: a mixed methods approach. International Symposium on Society and Research Management. June 2015. Charleston, NC.
- Zawadzki, Stephanie J., Stephen Mainzer, & A.E. Luloff. 2015. Close, but not too close: landmarks and their influence on housing values. International Symposium on Society and ResearchManagement. June 2015. Charleston, NC.
- Mainzer, Stephen & Timothy Murtha. 2011. Creating resilient neighborhoods: the relationship between ecologic principles and private development in Greendale, WI. Council of Educator in Landscape Architecture Conference. March 2011. University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA.
- Mainzer, Stephen. 2010. Creating accessible suburbs: a background on suburban housing and public housing projects in the U.S. No)Boundaries Geography Student Conference. March 2010. Pennsylvania State University. State College, PA.
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Mobility Plan. Brevard County, FL. 2013. Final report to Space Coast Transportation Planning Organization. Completed as an employee of Renaissance Planning Group.
- Manatee County Complete Streets Policy. Manatee County, Fl. 2012. Final report to Manatee County Government. Completed as an employee of Renaissance Planning Group.