- Master's, Ecological Planning and Design (Design with Nature), Graduate School of Fine Arts, University of Pennsylvania, 1976 (Professional degree)
- M.Ed., Physical Science and Education, West Chester State University, West Chester, PA, 1971
- B.S., Comprehensive Science, College of Science, The Pennsylvania State University, 1965
- ARCH 130A Fall: Basic Design & Research Studio for 2nd yr. AE design students
- ARCH 130A Spring: Basic Design & Research Studio for 3rd yr. AE design students
- Solar design and engineering for sustainable building design, sustainable communities and renewable energy systems for economic social cultural development. Urban and rural sustainable - cultural landscapes and communities through conservation, adaptive re-use, historic rehabilitation, restoration, and redevelopment of the environment.
- Pennsylvania Preservation Technology Project, Research Director at PSU for PHMC 1980-82.
- Preservation Maintenance and Historic Rehabilitation of Historic Buildings, PSU, PHMC, 1981.
- Broad Top Soil and Water Conservation Project, Ecological analysis, study & base data, 1982-2012.
- Juniata Woolen Mill and Newry Manor, Lutzville, PA, National Register, documentation, rehab, 1982.
- The Mill at Anselma, Lightfoot Mill c. 1747, (HSR) National Treasure, Chester Springs, PA, 1983.
- McBurney Manor, Bake Oven, Store, McAlevys Fort, Historic American Building Survey, (HABS), Research and documentation with drawing folio submitted to HABS, Washington, DC, 1986.
- Easton House Tavern, Historic Structures Report, (Documentation and Design), Easton PA, 1989.
- Endangered Buildings, Four units, Huntingdon County, PA, Documentation design and pro Forma, 1994.
- Sarah Furnace Grist Mill, Sproul, PA, Historic Structures Report w/pro Forma, adaptive use, 1994.
- Spangler Farmstead, (HSR) Gettysburg National Military Battlefield (National Park Service), 1999.
- Patterson House (HSR) Gettysburg National Military Battlefield (National Park Service), 1998 .
- Benner-Linn House, Historic Structures Report (HSR), Documentation and Design, Bellefonte, PA, 2003.
- Felix Dam, Recordation and Historical Interpretations, Schuylkill Navigation Canal, Reading, PA, Research and documentation to standards of the Historic American Engineering Record, 2001-05.
- Union Depot, Huntingdon, PA, “Conditions Analysis with Pro Forma,” adaptive re-use, Code, 2010.
- Embassy Theatre, Lewistown, PA (a National Treasure), Historical Rehabilitation, 2010, 2013-14.
Huntingdon County Historical Society, Board of Directors:
Trustee: 2004 – 2014 and current. Trust management and advocacy in cultural resources management and preservation.
PA Parks & Forests Foundation, Greenwood Furnace Chapter,
Founding charter life member since 2002, and Board of Directors, Treasurer: 2002 – 2014 and current
Huntingdon County Arts Council: Supporting patron since 1999
Juniata Clean Water Partnership, Board of Directors, 2006 – 2010
River and stream water shed environmental conservation advocacy and best management practices.