- Masters: Ecological Planning & Design, (Design with Nature), Graduate School of Fine Arts, University of Pennsylvania, 1976 (Professional degree)
- M. Ed. “Physical Science & Education”, West Chester State University, West Chester, PA, 1971
- B.S. “Comprehensive Science”, College of Science, The Pennsylvania State University, 1965
- ARCH 130A Fall: Basic Design & Research Studio for 2nd yr. AE design students
- ARCH 130A Spring: Basic Design & Research Studio for 3rd yr. AE design students
- Solar design & engineering for sustainable building design, sustainable communities and renewable energy systems for economic social cultural development. Urban & rural sustainable - cultural landscapes and communities through conservation, adaptive re-use, historic rehabilitation, restoration and redevelopment of the environment.
- Pennsylvania Preservation Technology Project, Research Director at PSU for PHMC 1980-82
- Preservation Maintenance and Historic Rehabilitation of Historic Buildings, PSU, PHMC, 1981
- Broad Top Soil & Water Conservation Project, Ecological analysis, study & base data, 1982-2012
- Juniata Woolen Mill & Newry Manor, Lutzville, PA, National Register, documentation, rehab. 1982
- The Mill at Anselma, Lightfoot Mill c. 1747, (HSR) National Treasure, Chester Springs, PA, 1983
- McBurney Manor, Bake Oven, Store, McAlevys Fort, Historic American Building Survey, (HABS), Research and documentation with drawing folio submitted to HABS, Washington, DC. 1986.
- Easton House Tavern, Historic Structures Report, (Documentation & Design), Easton PA, 1989
- Endangered Buildings, 4 units, Huntingdon C’nty, PA, Documentation design & pro Forma, 1994
- Sarah Furnace Grist Mill, Sproul, PA, Historic Structures Report w/pro Forma, adaptive use, 1994
- Spangler Farmstead, (HSR) Gettysburg National Military Battlefield (National Park Service, 1999
- Patterson House (HSR) Gettysburg National Military Battlefield (National Park Service), 1998
- Benner-Linn House, Historic Structures Report (HSR), Documentation & Design, Bellefonte 2003
- Felix Dam, Recordation & Historical Interpretations, on Schuylkill Navigation Canal, Reading, PA, Research & documentation to standards of the Historic American Engineering Record, 2001-05
- Union Depot, Huntingdon, PA “Conditions Analysis with Pro Forma”, adaptive re-use, Code, 2010
- Embassy Theatre, Lewistown, PA (a National Treasure), Historical Rehabilitation, 2010, 2013-14.
Huntingdon County Historical Society, Board of Directors:
Trustee: 2004 – 2014 & current. Trust management and Advocacy in cultural resources management and preservation.
PA Parks & Forests Foundation, Greenwood Furnace Chapter,
Founding Charter Life Member since 2002, and Board of Directors, Treasurer: 2002 – 2014 & current
Huntingdon County Arts Council: Supporting patron since 1999
Juniata Clean Water Partnership, Board of Directors 2006 – 2010
River and stream water shed environmental conservation advocacy and best management practices.