- M.S.in Architecture
- ARCH 331: Architectural Design III
Relationships between time, space and substance in architecture; materiality and processes of making; politics, economics and ethics of architecture and technology; and theories of drawing and representation.
Honors + Awards
- 2000, Department nominee for College of Arts and Architecture Teaching Award, Penn State.
- 1999, Middle Pennsylvania Chapter Silver Medal AIA Design Award, November. L. D. Astorino & Associates Recreation Building Main Gymnasium Renovations, Penn State.
- 1999, Middle Pennsylvania Chapter AIA Research Award, November, The Emerald City and Other Essays Princeton Architectural Press.
- 1990, Competition-winning Project: Landscapes of the 21st Century Competition, Landscape Architecture magazine, Edgar Allan Poe Memorial December.
- 1990, Competition-winning Project: Project Atlas International Competition-Forum, The Storefront for Art & Architecture, New York, September.
- 1989, Hugh Ferriss Memorial Prize for Excellence in the Graphic Representation of Architecture, October.