- ARCH 331: Architectural Design III
Relationships between time, space and substance in architecture; materiality and processes of making; politics, economics and ethics of architecture and technology; theories of drawing and representation.
Honors + Awards
- 2000, Department Nominee for College of Arts & Architecture Teaching Award Penn State University.
- 1999, Middle Pennsylvania Chapter Silver Medal AIA Design Award, November. L. D. Astorino & Associates Recreation Building Main Gymnasium Renovations, Penn State University
- 1999, Middle Pennsylvania Chapter AIA Research Award, November, The Emerald City and Other Essays Princeton Architectural Press, 1999
- 1990, Competition-winning Project: Landscapes of the Twenty-First Century Competition, Landscape Architecture magazine, Edgar Allan Poe Memorial December
- 1990, Competition-winning Project: Project Atlas International Competition-Forum, The Storefront for Art & Architecture, New York, September
- 1989, Hugh Ferriss Memorial Prize for Excellence in the Graphic Representation of Architecture, October.