Skip to main content

Admissions: Bachelor of Science in Architecture

Undergraduate Application Process (ARCBS)

The requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Architecture degree (ARCBS) mirror the first four years of the Bachelor of Architecture degree (B.Arch). Current B.Arch students who choose to change majors from the B.Arch to the ARCBS must submit a completed change of major found at to the Architecture Office, 128 Stuckeman Family Building, University Park, PA 16802.

For information on alternative paths to becoming a registered architect, please visit